Pay 2 hours and get 1 free! Promotion conditions:
Promotional period: from 10.08.2016 until withdrawal
The 3rd rental hour is free in case the below criteria are meet:
– Twizy electric car rental for 2 hrs
– Sign in on Facebook from Moove Rent
– Like Moove Rent facebook page
– Post a pic with your Twizy during the rental period and mark Moove Rent.
In case of renting a Twizy you must have a valid driver’s license with at least one year of driving experience. In case of renting a BMW i3 you must have a valid driver’s license with at least three years of driving experience.
Deposit for Twizy: 200 euro.
Deposit for BMW i3: 2000 euro.
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEASE AGREEMENT
1. The lease agreement is valid for the period specified in the agreement. (The lease period commences from the receipt of the vehicle and ends when the vehicle is returned to the depot, regardless of its use. In regard to the vehicle, the lease ends by compiling a report on handover-receipt. The lease terminates concurrently to the signing of this report by both parties. The parties record the state of the vehicle, the availability of accessories and the odometer reading in this report. The vehicle depot is open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.). The Lessor is entitled to refuse the lease of the vehicle without providing an explanation. The Leased vehicle cannot be used in a foreign country. The lease fee and the deposit must be paid in advance. (The deposit is reimbursed 30 days following the expiry of the lease if damages were not caused to the vehicle and motoring offences, public administration or parking penalties were not imposed in respect of the vehicle during the lease period.). The Lessee must return the object of the lease agreement, namely, the Renault Twizy vehicle to the Lessor in a clean state, otherwise a 3000 HUF cleaning fee shall be be charged. An additional full hour lease fee is charged if the vehicle is returned late 5 minutes after the expiry of the lease period. The Lessor guarantees that the vehicle is in a functional state and meets official requirements stipulated in connection with vehicle use throughout the entire duration of the lease period. Our company shall preferably provide a replacement vehicle in the event of vehicle breakdown.
2. The Lessee is responsible for the state of the vehicle constituting the object of the lease, as well as all of its accessories and parts. In view of how certain vehicles are open car models, the Lessor must reimburse any, even external damages to the vehicle. The Lessee must carry the vehicle registration certificate with him/her at all times. The Lessee must immediately notify the Lessor and the Lessor shall reimburse all ensuing damages and the costs of these if the key of the vehicle constituting the object of the lease, its registration certificate, number plate, other official document or any accessory is lost, damaged or stolen or causes damages by being illegally copied. In the event of the loss or damages to the GPS, child seat, reflective vest, warning triangle, emergency kit or snow chains, the Lessee must pay the price determined by the Lessor in respect of these objects. The Lessee shall return the accessories of the vehicle in the same state they were in when the vehicle was handed over. The Lessee shall pay for the replacement of the car lock in the event of the loss or theft of the original car key and the Lessee shall reimburse the costs of obtaining registration documents or the registration plate in the event of the loss or theft of registration documents or the registration plate. By signing the agreement, the Lessee consents to the Lessor making a photocopy/photo of official ID documents (identity card, address card, driving license, passport, etc.) to speed up and ensure safe administration.
3. The fuel tank of the vehicle is minimum 80% full when it is handed over. The Lessee shall reimburse every malfunction ensuing from inappropriately filling up the vehicle. If the battery of the vehicle goes flat during the lease period the Lessee shall immediately notify the Lessor about this. In such cases, the Lessee shall pay 50 EUR to the Lessor to cover the cost of returning the vehicle to depot of the Lessor, which amount shall be deducted from the deposit without further consent by the Lessee. Neither the lease or the object of the lease may be transferred to another party throughout the duration of the lease period, nor may it be subleased, alienated, mortgaged or pledged as coverage. The Lessee is not authorised to use the vehicle at sporting events or for testing purposes or to participate in races or competitions.
4. The Lessee shall bear all costs pertaining to the use of the vehicle constituting the object of the agreement, fuel, motorway charges, parking fees, possible offence penalties or similar fines imposed, as well as all related costs incurred by the Lessor (even subsequently) throughout the entire duration of the lease. The Lessee shall return the vehicle to the depot 30 minutes before it closes in the event of the lease of a Renault Twizy vehicle for a full day. The Lessee shall hand over the receipt of every cost item paid for throughout the entire duration of the lease (receipt of motorway charges paid, parking tickets, decision imposing a penalty and the receipt certifying its payment, etc.) to the Lessor at the end of the lease period.
If the Lessee fails to satisfy any payment obligations set forth in the present agreement and it becomes necessary to send the Lessee a notification on payment, the Lessor shall be entitled to charge a flat rate of 40 EUR, i.e. forty Euros, for every payment notification sent, which charge the Lessee shall pay to the Lessor concurrently to settling any debt owed.
The Lessee shall pay interest on late payments equivalent to 20 % per annum in the event of the late payment of any given payment obligation.
5. The Lessee shall immediately notify the Lessor in the event of breakdown or damages and return the object of the lease. In all other cases, the Lessee shall reimburse the cost of damages not covered by insurance (e.g. third party) to the Lessor. The Lessor may deduct third party costs from the deposit. The Lessee acknowledges that the polishing cost of every damaged part may be deducted from the deposit in the case of “minimum damages” caused by the Lessee (e.g. scratch and scuff marks). The Lessee shall bear full liability in respect of vehicles without Casco indemnity insurance (e.g. theft, breaking in, damages, etc.) Vehicle repair may only commence with the permission of the Lessor. The Lessee must have the mechanic fill in the status sheet. If the vehicle breaks down for reasons attributable to the Lessee the Lessee shall bear the costs of transporting the vehicle back to the depot. In the event of the possible breakdown of the vehicle, the Lessor shall not be liable on the grounds of failure of transport, travel (force majeure). If the Lessee fails to act in compliance with provisions governing the present agreement, the Lessee shall fully reimburse all of the Lessor’s certified damages.
6. The Lessor declares to hold a valid insurance policy for the vehicle as defined in the lease agreement. The Lessee shall immediately notify the Lessor in the event of an accident or damages (theft, break in, injury, etc.) to the vehicle constituting the object of the lease. In all such cases the Lessee shall proceed with the utmost care to clarify the matter by obtaining the data of every individual and authority concerned in the incident (with special regard to the number plate of other vehicles involved, the name, address and telephone number of the owner/driver/witnesses, their insurance company, scene layout, photo, etc.), as well as a correctly completed accident declaration form signed by both parties and the receipt certifying liability insurance coverage. The Lessee shall be fully liable for damages if the necessary data, documents are missing.
If the Lessee caused the damages and the insurance fee of the vehicle increases as an outcome, the Lessee shall cover any additional costs incurred for this reason to the Lessor, in addition to paying all costs incurred to the Lessor.
7. The Lessee shall immediately notify the Lessor if the object of lease is seized, confiscated during an official procedure. The Lessee shall bear the costs incurred by the Lessor due to the official procedure, as well as damages ensuing from seizure. The contracting parties shall stipulate liquidated damages in the event of the occurrence of circumstances specified in the present section. The liquidated damages rate is equivalent to two times the rate of the lease fee determined in section 3 of the specific lease agreement. The Lessee shall pay the liquidated damages rate specified in the present section to the Lessor within 3 days of the occurrence of the circumstances specified in the present section. 8. The Lessor is authorised to initiate the removal of the object of the lease, even by use of force, without notifying the Lessee in advance if the Lessee fails to return the object of the lease after the expiry of the lease period. The Lessee shall bears the costs of the lease fee due during the delay of payment period, as well as the penalty interest charged during the delay of payment period in accordance with the Civil Code in effect and other costs arising. If the Lessee fails to return the object of the lease on the lease expiry date in the above manner and does not provide an explanation to the Lessor for the delay, or if other circumstances indicating this arise, the Lessor shall assume that the Lessee has committed an act of misappropriation in respect of the vehicle breaching Section 372 of the Criminal Code, on which grounds the Lessor is authorised to file a complaint against the Lessee and have a warrant issued in respect of the vehicle. The Lessor may proceed likewise if other circumstances provide sufficient grounds for the above-mentioned assumption. The Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor may use the deposit paid by the Lessee in the case of the late return of the leased vehicle or if the vehicle is not returned in order to cover any ensuing damages. A reimbursable lease fee is not paid in the case of vehicles returned within the lease period. The Lessee shall renounce right of property protection vis-à-vis the Lessor if the Lessee fails to return the object of the lease to the Lessor upon the expiry of the lease period and for which reason the Lessor has to proceed and take action to recuperate the vehicle.
9. The Lessee shall pay the amount not reimbursed from the insurance of the object of the lease (such as uninsured third party damages), as well as the lease fee until the above- payment is paid if the object of the lease is destroyed, lost, stolen, ceases to be suitable for use or is not returned for whatever reason. The Lessor may deduct claims arising vis-à-vis the Lessee on the grounds of the present agreement from the deposit to cover any unnecessary costs arising in a certified manner.
10. If the Lessee is not a natural person, this entity may only be represented by an individual with proper authorisation during the course of the conclusion of the agreement. If the individual acting on behalf of the Lessee during the course of the conclusion of the agreement is not in possession of the sufficient authorisation required, the natural person that acted during the course of the conclusion of the agreement shall bear the obligations incorporated in the agreement. The natural person representing the legal entity during the course of the conclusion of the agreement shall, by signing the present agreement, assume unconditional payment guarantee for repaying any potential debts owed by the legal entity this person represents ensuing from the present agreement. If the Lessee is not a natural person, the Lessee shall be required to immediately notify the Lessor if a bankruptcy or liquidation or possibly winding-up procedure has been initiated against the Lessee. The Lessee shall bear full liability for any damages ensuing from failure to notify.
11. The contracting parties may terminate the present agreement by means of extraordinary termination taking immediate effect if the other party breaches any of its obligations ensuing from the present agreement. The Lessee shall immediately return the vehicle constituting the object of the lease and return the vehicle to the Lessor to the place the vehicle was handed over as quickly as possible in the event of extraordinary termination by the Lessor.
12. The Lessor shall exclusively use the data incorporated in the present agreement for performing the agreement. The Lessor is authorised to hand over the data of the Lessee to the competent authorities and third parties and immediately terminate the agreement (e.g. if the Lessee is risking the state of the vehicle) in the event of breach of contract by the Lessee (in particular, for failing to return the vehicle, failing to pay the fee due). The Lessor may store the personal data requested from the Lessee (copies of personal documents: identity card, address card, driving licence, tax card, social security card, lease agreement) for an indefinite period in the event of breach of contract by the Lessee. The Lessor is authorised to hand over the personal data of the Lessee (copies of personal documents: identity card, address card, driving licence, tax card, social security card, lease agreement) to third parties in the event of breach of contract by the Lessee in order to recover the debt owed and proceed in official matters.
13. The Civil Code and relevant legal regulations shall prevail in respect of matters not regulated herein. The Lessee declares to have gained knowledge of the terms governing the agreement and the general terms of contract, the Lessor has drawn the attention of the Lessee to unusual conditions and agrees to sign the present agreement in full awareness of these. Both parties consider the present lease agreement as a private document with full probative force. The Lessor declares to be the owner of the vehicle or fully has the right to use it on the basis of valid contracts. The Lessor shall not bear any liability whatsoever for the objects installed in the vehicle, their value, damages to these or their loss. Nor is the Lessee liable for any damages caused to the Lessee ensuing from the breakdown of the vehicle.
14. The Lessee shall cooperate in good will and hand over documentation to arrange damages. Enforcing claims associated with a fine or other official (parking) offence are also considered damages.
15. Legal declarations sent according to the present agreement to the address or email account of the parties shall be considered received on the dates listed in the following: when the document was personally delivered to the recipient or when the registered document was delivered according to the signed receipt or when the receipt of the email is confirmed by its recipient.
16. The parties primarily wish to settle any legal disputes arising peacefully, out of court and by means of negotiation. Should this prove unsuccessful, the parties hereby submit themselves to the exclusive competency of the Court of the 2nd and 3rd District of Budapest and the Székesfehérvár District Court.
17. The Lessee declares and acknowledges that the Lessor is authorised to hand over the data of the Lessee to a debt collection company in the event of late payment in order to recover outstanding debt owed.
18. Pursuant to Point a) of Section 5 (1) of Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (Information Act), by signing the present agreement the Lessee voluntarily and explicitly declares to consent to the debt collection company assigned by the Lessor and the Lessee to fully manage the personal data of the Lessee to collect the debt owed until the debt and incidentals are paid and hand over this data to third parties to manage the claims of the Lessor in the event of failing to satisfy payment obligations set forth in the present agreement. The Lessee declares to have received all information pertaining to the management of personal data, including right of legal remedy, based on the Information Act.